The issue of enlarged prostrate is a condition that occurs during the lifetime of almost all men, and it can result in pains and difficulties in urinating. This condition is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is one that every man should be wary of and take necessary steps to avoid as it can be very disturbing. Untreated prostrate problems can lead to impotence. This disease has other names. It is called enlarged prostrate, benign prostate hyperplasia, or BPH. In men, urine flows from the bladder through the urethra. BPH is a benign (noncancerous) enlargement of the prostate that blocks the flow of urine through the urethra. The prostate cells gradually multiply, creating an enlargement that puts pressure on the urethra.
KEDI Herbal Treatment Package:Vigor Essential Capsule
- It reduces the inflammation of prostrate, retrains hyperplasia of prostrate by strongly lowering the diatomic testosterone and makes you look younger.(1 capsule 2 times daily)NAFDAC NO: A7-0467L
- It reduces the risk of prostrate cancer and prevents age related muscular degeneration.(1 tablet daily preferably with meal)NAFDAC NO: A7-1493L
COMMON SIGNS OF PROSTRATE ENLARGEMENT:
- Weak or limited urine stream.
- A burning pain during urination.
- Pushing and straining to begin urination.
- Pain in the tip of penis.
- Some pains during and after ejaculation.
- Loss of appetite.
- Reduced ability to gain and hold erection.
- Weak ejaculation and dissatisfaction with sexual performance.
- Pains in lower back and in area between the testicle and anus, in the lower belly or upper thighs or above the pubic. Pain may be worst during bowel movements.